Birds will die.
"My heart is sad and heavy
My heart is sad and heavy
I go out on the porch
and bury my fingers into the outstretched skin of the night
The stars are not shinning
The neighbor's light have been put out
Nobody is going to introduce me to the sun
No one is going to invite me to have tea with the sparrows
Birds will die
Learn from them how to fly. "
Forugh Farrokhzad, Trasnlated by Meetra A. Sofia
I was looking at the unfortunate photos of Iranian women gathering in Hafte Tir square in Tehran asking for equal rights. I feel both my heart and my tongue have stopped working. I feel very powerless and I feel sorry for my self and the other Iranian women.
Many distinguished features of Iranian women including Simin Behbahani are arrested. People say we could not believe that there were police women who were beating other women cruelly, but I can completely believe as I have experienced the similar behavior with myself in Tehran.
* taken by myself from the sky of Pacific Ocean.
My heart is sad and heavy
I go out on the porch
and bury my fingers into the outstretched skin of the night

The stars are not shinning
The neighbor's light have been put out
Nobody is going to introduce me to the sun
No one is going to invite me to have tea with the sparrows
Birds will die
Learn from them how to fly. "
Forugh Farrokhzad, Trasnlated by Meetra A. Sofia
I was looking at the unfortunate photos of Iranian women gathering in Hafte Tir square in Tehran asking for equal rights. I feel both my heart and my tongue have stopped working. I feel very powerless and I feel sorry for my self and the other Iranian women.
Many distinguished features of Iranian women including Simin Behbahani are arrested. People say we could not believe that there were police women who were beating other women cruelly, but I can completely believe as I have experienced the similar behavior with myself in Tehran.
* taken by myself from the sky of Pacific Ocean.

<< Home